One of the world’s largest undeveloped gold and palladium resources
Major Precious Metals is a Canadian junior mining and exploration company that owns a diversified portfolio of exploration properties within some of the most promising deposits in worldwide. Major Precious Metals is engaged in the business of acquiring and exploring precious metal projects near or adjacent to existing mining operations controlled by well-established mining companies.
The Skaergaard project is one of the world’s largest undeveloped gold and palladium resources
- Historical JORC resource estimate of palladium, gold and platinum with potential for vanadium, iron and titanium
- Past metallurgical testing has demonstrated gold & palladium may be recovered through floatation with high recoveries
- One of the largest known palladium deposits outside South Africa and Russia
Strong development potential
A$16 million invested in drilling, metallurgy and studies
- Located on the east coast of Greenland
- Deposit also contains titanium, ilmenite, vanadium, copper and gallium
- Metallurgical test work has demonstrated the amenability of the gold and platinum group metal mineralization to processing
- Palladium market fundamentals robust – price peaked over US$2,500/oz in January 2020
Located on the east coast of Greenland
68 drill holes and 35,000m of diamond drilling
Mineral Resource Estimate
Completing mineral resource estimate in Q4 2020
Skaergaard Project Presentation
Download the Skaergaard Project presentation here via the following link
- Located Greenland east coast, approximately 450km west of Iceland
- Nearest townships are Ittoqqortoormiit 500km to the north-east and Tasiilaq 500km to the south
- Nuuk, the capital of Greenland, is located approximately 1,000km to the south-west
- The project is accessible by helicopter or airplane and marine craft in the Mikis Fjord when there is no sea ice
- The Government is proactively trying to attract resource capital
789 West Pender St., Suite 810
Vancouver, BC V6C 1H2
Copyright © 2020 Major Precious Metals, all rights reserved.
This website contains scientific and technical information with respect to adjacent or similar mineral properties, which the Company has no interest in or rights to explore. Readers are cautioned that information regarding mineralization on adjacent or similar properties is not necessarily indicative of the presence of mineralization on the Company’s properties.All scientific and technical information contained on this website was prepared by, and approved by Paul Ténière, P.Geo., President & CEO of Major Precious Metals, who is a Qualified Person as defined by NI 43-101. Mr. Ténière has verified the scientific and technical information disclosed on this website by reviewing and referencing published scientific papers, historical NI 43-101 technical reports, and government reports related to the Company’s properties that outline their geology and structure, mineralization potential, deposit style, and any past production history.
Qualified Person Statement: All scientific and technical information disclosed on this website has been prepared and approved by Paul Ténière, M.Sc., P.Geo., President and CEO of Major Precious Metals Corp and a Qualified Person as defined in NI 43-101.