The Skaergaard Project in Greenland contains one of the largest palladium and gold deposits outside of the major PGM producing areas of Russia and South Africa
- The current MRE includes Indicated Mineral Resources of 81.6 million tonnes at 2.10 g/t PdEq resulting in 5.51 Moz contained PdEq ounces and Inferred Mineral Resources of 217.3 million tonnes at 2.05 g/t PdEq resulting in 14.4 Moz contained PdEq ounces at a cutoff grade of 1.43 g/t PdEq.
- Past metallurgical testing has demonstrated gold & palladium may be recovered through floatation with high recoveries
- One of the largest known palladium deposits outside South Africa and Russia
Strong development potential
A$16 million invested in drilling, metallurgy and studies
- Located on the east coast of Greenland
- Deposit also contains titanium, ilmenite, vanadium, copper and gallium
- Metallurgical test work has demonstrated the amenability of the gold and platinum group metal mineralization to processing
- Palladium market fundamentals robust – price peaked over US$2,500/oz in January 2020
Want to learn more?
Visit our investors section to download our corporate presentation.